Event Series: Certificate in Nonprofit Financial Management
April 19 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- What is an audit and why do I need it?
- Board of directors’ roles and responsibilities
- RFP Process
- Preparing for the Audit
- What to expect during fieldwork from the auditor
- Audit Standards and Terminology
- Auditor Opinion Options
- Types of management letters and other communications with governance
- Red Flags for an auditor
- Financial statements, notes, supplemental schedules within audit package
- Board and Management Review of Audit
- Politics of the Audit
- Myths and Special Issues in Auditing
Early Bird pricing is available through Monday, January 16, 2023.
Must be registered by January 31, 2023.
Shannon M. Andre’, CPA, CFE
Vice President/Austin Managing Shareholder, Brown, Graham & Company, P.C.
VP of Financial Planning and Analysis, Goodwill Central Texas