Nonprofit Peer Learning Circles
March 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Nonprofit Peer Learning Circles
Our Peer Learning Circles (NPLCs) offer a unique opportunity for nonprofit professionals to engage in connection, learning, processing, problem-solving, and growth in a unique and supportive setting.
NPLCs provide professionals with a regular and confidential space to gather together with a trusted and confidential group to share support, guidance, and connection.
These facilitated and structured groups intentionally foster peer knowledge sharing,
brainstorming, and maximizing growth – all without participants feeling responsibility for coordinating their own group. If you’re interested in connecting with other like-minded professionals – this group is for you.
Our Learning Circles are composed of 3-10 nonprofit professionals who are in the same type of positions in non-competing nonprofits, who are committed to actively engaging in a confidential and collective learning process. This peer learning circle is open to nonprofit professionals in leadership positions within their organization. (Future learning circles will be available to professionals in other types of positions. If you’re interested in being notified about upcoming learning circles, please add your name to this list to be notified when the next learning circle opens! Each session will be led by Lacy Alana, LCSW and Kate Tolliver, CNP, who will manage the process/discussion, and guide supportive learning topics.
Yes and Brain
You’re a right fit for this learning circle if:
- You’re interested in connecting with other nonprofit professionals to engage in a supportive and collective learning environment
- You want to network with professionals who are navigating similar complex challenges
- You’re interested in gathering with other like minded professionals who are interested in discussing nonprofit concerns, sharing insights and experiences, engaging in collective problem-solving, and supporting one another
How Does it Work?
Our peer learning circles meet every other week on the dates listed below. The topics covered in each learning circle will vary based on the needs of the group. Common topics include:
- NProblem-solving regarding all things nonprofit
- NManaging staff, handling interpersonal conflicts, navigating staffing challenges
- NBalancing personal, professional, community, and organizational responsibilities
- NIdentifying personal and organizational goals, leveraging growth, and assessing needs and so much more
Each session will vary based on the needs of the group. Your facilitators will:
- NSupport the progression of each session
- NInvite focused questioning
- NFacilitate discussion, processing, and problem solving among group members
- NOffer guided conversation and relevant exercises depending on the topics
- NProvide additional learning materials/information as relevant
- NCreate a safe and supportive collective learning space. Etc.
How do I sign up?
Thank you for your interest in joining our nonprofit peer learning circle! We’re excited that you’re interested! Please complete this brief application so that we can learn more about you.
We have this application process rather than a traditional sign up because we only accept one person from each organization* and select participants from non-competing organizations. We review applications weekly and can expect to hear from us with 7 days. If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing
When Does it Happen?
This Peer Learning Circle will meet 1/24/23; 2/7/23; 2/21/23; 3/7/23; 3/21/23 &; 4/4/23 dates
from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm CT, live on zoom. We ask that participants commit to attending a minimum of 5 of the 6 sessions.
$180.00 total for all six sessions. Discount and promo codes accepted.
Reach out via email –
* On a case by case basis, exceptions will be considered, particularly for those where the individuals co-lead or work closely with one another and would benefit from a space of shared processing and learning… and then something like: “If more than one person signs up from the same organization, we will speak with both parties to ensure that co-participation is a fit for both the individuals and the group