KM Consulting and Training Connection
Kathleen McCleskey has developed and presented workshops to over 16,000 participants. These workshops included participants from diverse backgrounds, education, nationality and heritage. The workshops she delivered were conducted in the United States, Egypt, Japan, Thailand, Micronesia, Spain, Germany, Holland, Korea, Canada, and Belgium.
Kathleen’s experience also includes:
- Certified strategic planner in the Cornerstone Organizational Planning© process for various nonprofits
- Project management
- Training and curriculum development relationship with the Graduate School USA and the Corporation for National and Community Service
- Presenter at various association conferences
- Twice named by the Graduate School USA as one of the top trainers in the nation
- Adjunct Faculty at the University of North Texas
- Received numerous awards for her work in managing volunteers
- Recipient of the United States Army’s Emma Baird Award
- Recipient of the Harriet Naylor Distinguished Member Award from the Association for Volunteer Administration.
She has also worked with groups such as the SAE International, American Health Information Management Association, MADD, Texas Parks and Wildlife and other local and national groups.
Kathleen has a Masters of Human Relations from the University of Oklahoma and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Maryland.